1. Senior Staff Nurse
- Assessed new patients and monitored existing patients.
- Monitored surgical sites and noted any changes.
- Took patient vital signs and updated database of such info.
- Administered medications and changed dressings.
- Prepared patients for traction and ensured that patients were kept comfortable.
- Provided neurovascular status updates as requested by physicians.
- Assisted with treatments for patients with arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Provided patients with self-care and follow-up care instructions.
- Assisted with treatments for fractures and sprains.
- Repositioned patients and administered pain medications as needed.
- Prepared daily assessments of patient conditions.
- Other duties & responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.