1. Senior Staff Nurse
- Receiving and admitting emergency (covid-19) patients in ICU.
- Developed and implemented patient care plans based on physicians' instructions and generally accepted nursing practices.
- Monitored patients' respiratory status and ventilator operation and made adjustments to promote stabilization.
- Explained health care issues and ramifications to patients and families to promote informed medical care choices etc.
2. Senior Staff Nurse
- Monitor exact, detailed reports and records of ICU patient.
- Monitored patient vital signs and notified attending physicians of changes. Assisted physicians with emergent situations.
- Administered IV, oral, and injections of medications as directed and modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patient’s response and conditions.
- Monitor patients’ fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Identify patients who are at risk of complications due to nutritional status.
- Ensuring that ventilator, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly.
- Other duties & responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.