1. Midwife Job responsibilities:
- Inspecting and checking pregnant ladies in perception and work room;
- Recognizing high danger pregnancies and allude when required;
- Lead typical vaginal conveyance;
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour;
- Writing reports and documenting assessments and care;
- Coordinate with other midwives and health care providers related to delivery;
- Work with other midwives and health care providers during conducting delivery etc.
2. Midwife Job responsibilities:
- I am always responsible for physical, mental, and emotional care of the patients during pregnancy and delivery period.
- I do ensure prenatal, postnatal education and examination of the patients during the course of the pregnancy and assist patients in creating birth plans.
- I am also ensured the health and well-being of the newborn and mother during and after delivery.
- I hear the history of the service seekers, do medical checkup and will conduct necessary counselling and will refer the applicable cases.
- I will also attend at the health camps, satellite clinics in the communities.
- Other duties & responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.